Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Miaasa Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to Miaasa. Miaasa offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
- By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
- We may need to update our Terms and Conditions from time to time, each time you place an order on our website you will be agreeing to the latest version of our Terms and Conditions.
2. About us
- Our registered office is at Phase V DHA , Karachi, Pakistan. Our principal place of business is located at Phase V DHA , Karachi, Pakistan.
- If you have any problems placing your order on our website, or require support after playing an order through our wesbite, please contact us by calling us on +92 302 2111389 or send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
3. What you are agreeing to by using our website
- Our Return and Refund policy:
- We operate a no return and no refund policy except where the goods you receive are different from what you have ordered on our website or defective or damaged.
- All goods being returned need to be sent by courier to H.4g ,Block 6 , PECHS , Karachi.
- We only accept returns of goods within 28 days of you placing an order through our website.
- Goods that are returned to us must be in a condition that they can be sold again.
- We will credit any refund for any goods returned and that are in a saleable condition within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
- We will only provide you with store credit so that you can exchange the goods you want to return to purchase any other items from our website of the same value.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any goods. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Our Shipping policy:
- Domestic shipping:
- We deliver orders from within Pakistan using reputable courier companies such as TCS, Skynet, M&P, Leopards, Swyft, Trax, Bykea. We also deliver domestically using our own riders.
- We will deliver your order to the address that you provide when placing the order on our website within 3 days of placing the order.
2. International shipping:
- We deliver orders outside of Pakistan using reputable courier companies such as UPS, DHL.
- We will deliver your order to the address that you provide when placing the order on our website within 3 days of placing the order, however this might take longer due to circumstances outside of our control.
- You may be required to pay customs, duties or other taxes upon receipt of goods received by you that have been shipped from Pakistan.
i. Our Return and Refund policy:
- We operate a no refund policy except where the services you receive are different from what you have ordered on our website.
- We may choose to provide you with a refund if you have not used the services.
4. When we may not process your order
We reserve the right to not process an order that you place on our website. This is usually for the following reasons:
- We no longer hold stock of the goods or services that you ordered from us.
- We are unable to ship goods to your location.
- The goods or services that you have ordered are no longer available.
- Any reason outside of our control.